Old February 9th 04, 07:40 AM
Riku Simonen

Default Welcome to ChessBishopopening discussion group!

Hello chessfriends!

I have founded chess discussion group dedicated to Bishop opening.
This opening is dangerous for unprepared or passive opponent and still
viable even in GM level. There are numerous opening traps that black
can fall into and in our group we try to present most of them. But
that is not all, we are going to study how to play Bishop opening
correctly, study its strategies and tactics.

So you are warmly welcomend to check our pages and join at:

http://groups.msn.com/ChessBishopopening

Regards

Riku
Old February 9th 04, 05:50 PM
Enzo

Hello
I have found the right URL but I have the problem that all menus and
commands are in finnish!!
How I can operate, please, help me
I give you the URL of a top site, very fine, on Urusof Gambit and other
interesting lines
http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~goeller/urusov.html
Thanks in advance
Vincent

Old February 10th 04, 02:26 PM
Dirk

can you give us a good working URL please.
greetz dirk

Old February 11th 04, 06:14 AM
Enzo

Hello
The good URL is this:
http://fi.msnusers.com/ChessBishopsopening
texts are in English but use (post, answers...) is difficult because all
commands are in finish
Regards
Vincent