Old March 4th 04, 04:52 AM
King Leopold

Default Tactical problem

Check out my lastest weekly tactical problem up on my website at
amchesscoaching.com
Also my annotated game from Tuesday Night Open is also up.
Leopold

Old March 4th 04, 12:40 PM
Martin Wilber

That's a good problem. I think I know the answer, but guess I have to
wait until next week to be sure! :-)

I'm hoping to start a chess club and your articles will certainly be
helpful.

It's nice to see a chess related post. All these mindless attacks are
getting boring.

Marty

In article ,
says...