Old March 5th 04, 02:37 PM
Gregory Topov

Default Kasparov's My Great Predecessors Vol 2 (PGN of games)

I just stumbled upon this website today, with a PGN of the games in
Kasparov's My Great Predecessors Vol 2:
http://www.queensac.com/chessblog/bo.../mgp2games.htm

--
Gregory Topov
"I don't necessarily agree with everything I say." - Marshall McLuhan

Old March 6th 04, 10:01 AM
John Simmons

Hello,

Jon Edwards the owner of the site http://www.queensac.com seems to have gone
mad with Chessbase 8, and done something similar with other books, articles
lots of stuff..
Wonder if any of the American people know if he still plays?

Bye John S
. ..