Old July 26th 04, 03:53 AM

Default Fritz 8 - Full Analsys - How?

My Fritz 8 takes to long to make a full analysis with verbose and graphical
of a game. I would like to do it quick. Can you help me?

Thanks

Old July 26th 04, 04:10 PM
fs

"CeeBee" wrote in message
. 6.84...
"P" wrote in rec.games.chess.analysis:

My Fritz 8 takes to long to make a full analysis with verbose and
graphical of a game. I would like to do it quick. Can you help me?

Buy a faster computer and cut the analysis time per move.

Remember you either want a full analysis, which takes time, or you want
garbage, which is produced in a jiffy.

--
CeeBee

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."

Thanks Bilbo! (I think?) lol. But isn't "garbage" a little harsh? Fritz
can do a great tactics check in 5 sec per move, which for a novice is all
that's necessary. For a better player, of course, quick annotation "doesn't
get the bull off the ice."