Old March 10th 04, 09:16 PM
Matt Nemmers takes it in the ass both on and off t

Default A Classic game between two idiots!

Clear Day

If you think I doctored the info (I didn't), you can see for yourself at:
http://ourworld.cs.com/dubuquechess/id15.htm?f=fs

This game is annotated by the resident idiot Matt Nemmers himself(I added to
his feeble annotation somewhat). Nice 904 rating Matty boy! If you had any
doubt about this imbecile being a fetal-alchohol baby, just look at the
following......

Dennis Mai (1508) - Matt Nemmers (904)
Dubuque Chess Club Game 4.4.2001
Ruy Lopez/Morphy Defense

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Bb5 a6 4. Ba4 b5 5. Bb3 Nf6 6. O-O Be7 7. Re1
O-O 8. c3 d5! 9. Bc2 (ROFL! What a ****ing moron! this move should be
renamed to the "dumbass anti-marshall system.....and this jackass is 600 elo
points higher rated than Nemmers! ) Bg4 (missing the obvious and winning
9......dxe4 like a true 904 rated player would)
10. h3 Bh5 11. d3 d4 (LOL, no ****ing concept) 12. Bg5 h6 13. Bh4 Nd7
14. Bg3 f5?? (another 904 rated moron's special, now white is better once
again) 15. Nbd2?(again missing the obvious exf5) f4 (Gaining space,
nemmers.) (LOL, this is like watching two blind inebriates fighting over a
cigarette butt) 16. Bh2 Rf6
17. Qc1 Qe8 18. Bd1 g5?? (Nc5) 19. g3 ?? (Bb3+) Bd6 ?? (Nc5)

(19 moves and not even a pawn has been captured! This is a record for
Dennis and I.) (and not an intelligent move played either, Repa)
20. cxd4 Nxd4 21. Nxd4 exd4 22. Bxh5 Qxh5 23. Kg2?? (Qc6) f3+ 24. Kh1
Qxh3 25. Rg1 (Forced, Nemmers) (you figured out that was forced all on your
own Nemmers? Congratulations idiot, you've earned 10 master class rating
points!, Repa)25. ...Ne5 26. Qf1

(Now at this point I thought I had the point in the bag, but I wanted it to
be pretty. I saw that if I could maneuver my knight to capture the pawn on
f2, I could sac my queen for mate. (How ****ing dumb do you have to be to
not know that that knight hangs there?, Repa)

26. ...Nxd3?? 27. Qxd3 h5??(another stupid move made by a stupid fat ****)
28. Nxf3! (and now the 1500 player shows why he is 600 points higher rated
than his opponent) Raf8 29. Nxg5 Qg4

The rest of the game between these morons is not even worth looking at, so I
annotate no further.

30. f4 Bc5 31. Rac1 Bb6 32. e5 Rf5 (Forced. Avoiding mate on h7.) 33.
Ne6 R8f7 34. Rcf1 c5 (Too little, too late.) 35. Qf3 Qg6??

36. Qc6? (36. g4! wins immediately) 36. ...Bc7 37. Qd5 Bxe5! 38. Qd8+ Kh7
39. Ng5+ Rxg5
40. Qxg5 Qe4+ 41. Rg2 Rf5 42. Qe7+ Kg6 43. Qe6+ Kg7 44. Qb3 d3 45. Qd1
Bd4? (45. ...c4 is necessary.)
46. Re1! Qd5 47. Qxd3 Kf6? 48. Bg1 h4 49. Bxd4+ cxd4 50. Qe4 Qxe4? 51.
Rxe4 d3 52. gxh4 Rd5
53. Rd2 Kf5? 54. Re5+ Rxe5 55. fxe5 Black resigns.

Moral of the story: Over-confidence can destroy a tremendous attack with one
overlooked move.

ROFL, "tremendous attack"? what a ****ing joke. the only reason you had
anything was because your opponent is almost as dumb as you are.

Rating History for
MATTHEW ROBERT NEMMERS
USCF ID 12763067 Expires 05-04 State ILLINOIS

Source Regular
Rating Quick
Rating

10-02 Supplement 1235 1252/13
08-02 Supplement 1119
06-02 Supplement 1126
04-02 Supplement 1031
12-01 Annual List 1029
10-01 Supplement 1048
06-01 Supplement 1046
12-00 Annual List 904
10-00 Supplement 854
08-00 Supplement 810/19
06-00 Supplement 798/13
02-00 Supplement 1010/09
12-99 Annual List 804/04
10-99 Supplement 804/04

I hold that it is bad as far as we are concerned if a person, a political
party, an army or a school is not attacked by the enemy, for in that case it
would definitely mean that we have sunk to the level of the enemy. It is
good if we are attacked by the enemy, since it proves that we have drawn a
clear line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves. It is still
better if the enemy attacks us wildly and paints us as utterly black and
without a single virtue; it demonstrates that we have not only drawn a clear
line of demarcation between the enemy and ourselves but achieved a great
deal in our work.

Mao Tse-Tung