Old August 2nd 04, 12:27 AM
Ckamaras

Default WTB wood chess pices for fidelity avant guard 2100

WTB complete or incomplete set of chess pieces for Fidelity Avant guard
2100.
My dog chewed up a few chess pieces from my Fidelity Avant Guard 2100.
She was of course penalized.Neverless I'm in the need of either a complete
set
or a incomplete set to fill damages.I'm in the need of One black rook ,
One white rook,Three white panws and two black pawns.
The set looks like the French lardy set.I know there are two types of chess
sets
For the Fidelity Wood models.One is little thicker and different style.I
think
the Elite a/s and Prestidge set will work as well.I have a new puppy and she
got
a hold of these pieces off the coffe table.Shame on me for not putting the
set
away.
Please let me know if you can help.
Anyway.