Old August 5th 04, 02:02 AM
Andrew Walker

Default King's Gambit analysis

Can anyone recommend sites with good quality and recent analysis
of King's Gambit lines and games? The best I have found are
some articles in the Correspondence Chess News
http://ccn.ajec-echecs.org/indexa_e.html
by Michael Jensen

and http://hem.passagen.se/tjmisha/kg_index.html

(According to http://hem.passagen.se/tjmisha/ Thomas Johansson will soon
publish a new version of his KG book!)

I'd also like to know if the Kings Gambit books by Colin Leach are still
available anywhere (probably now out of date but still very detailed).

Andrew
Old August 5th 04, 06:03 PM
Ton van Bladel

There are no better articles than Jensen's! STOP SEARCHING.
"Andrew Walker" schreef in bericht

Old February 11th 05, 10:16 PM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:

(According to http://hem.passagen.se/tjmisha/ Thomas Johansson will soon
publish a new version of his KG book!)

Andrew[/i][/color]
Howdy, since you mention my book project, it might interest you that it is out now!

For more info about the book, titled 'The Fascinating King's Gambit' - which deals with the Bishop's Gambit and a repertoire vs KGD - see this page on my site:

http://hem.passagen.se/tjmisha/countdown.html

Last edited by TalJechin : March 9th 05 at 12:43 PM