Old August 8th 04, 10:14 AM
CiccioSPICE

Default Web site on Sicilian Dragon?

Hi all,
I'm looking for a web site where I can read/download/view papers or
annotated games on sicilian dragon. I'd like to learn ideas in this
opening and especially what are plans in Yugoslav Attack for black. I
often see an energic attack in h file and I note it is a bad idea
control centre for black. I'm playing a game on gameknot(this game is
active again) and my situation is "strange". When my game will be
ended i'll post it.

--
Thank you very much
CiccioSPICE

Old August 9th 04, 02:26 PM
Rik

"WACy" wrote in
I'm looking for a web site where I can read/download/view papers or
annotated games on sicilian dragon.

Buy the Chessbase CD "Sicilian Dragon 2" B75-B79 with lots of training
questions and games about the Dragon and the Rauzer/Yugoslav Attack.
Author: Dorian Rogozenko.

Rik

Old August 9th 04, 09:47 PM
Stefan Renzewitz

"Rik" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
bel.com...

"WACy" wrote in

Author: Dorian Rogozenko.

Rik

Its not out yet, is it? Only Volume 1 is already available though I agree
that it sounds very promising!
http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=1753

Also don't forget Christ Wards Winning with the Dragon II. Just his writing
style and anecdotes are worth reading! He is maintaining a web-site only
dedicated to this opening, but unfortunately I forgot the link...

Stefan

Old August 10th 04, 03:22 PM
Rik

"Stefan Renzewitz"

Buy the Chessbase CD "Sicilian Dragon 2" B75-B79

Its not out yet, is it? Only Volume 1 is already available though I agree
that it sounds very promising!
http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=1753

Yes it is, at least in the Netherlands , i bought it about a month ago and
am very pleased with it.

Rik

Old August 11th 04, 12:55 PM
Henri Arsenault

In article om, "Rik"
wrote:

"Stefan Renzewitz"

Buy the Chessbase CD "Sicilian Dragon 2" B75-B79

Its not out yet, is it? Only Volume 1 is already available though I agree
that it sounds very promising!
http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=1753

Yes it is, at least in the Netherlands , i bought it about a month ago and
am very pleased with it.

There are some free lessons on the Sicilian Dragon on the Convekta web site.

Henri