Old March 18th 04, 02:19 PM
Gunny Bunny

Default Warez Shredder 8

I am willing to trade for the Shredder 8 chess engine, email me:

Old March 18th 04, 04:40 PM
Mikko Nummelin

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Gunny Bunny wrote:

I am willing to trade for the Shredder 8 chess engine, email me:

I think these forums are not the most appropriate place to discuss such
things as just like RIAA and music industry are after illegal copying of
music and videos (in P2P networks), so is BSF after illegal copying of
commercial software.

Mikko Nummelin
Old March 18th 04, 07:03 PM
Liam Too

"Gunny Bunny" wrote in message ...
I am willing to trade for the Shredder 8 chess engine, email me:

Bad idea, they need to fix the Shredder 8 bugs first then trade for it.

Lance Smith
Old March 18th 04, 07:12 PM
Don Corleone

As far as I know, Shredder bug is fixed...

Do search for Shredder 8 *Crackfix* (c) Chessbase (dev-s8cf.rar) by
DEViANCE.

m...

Old March 19th 04, 01:33 AM
Amos Soma

Does it not bother you that what you are requesting is absolutely illegal?
If you want the Shredder 8 chess engine BUY IT. You either are not aware
that this sort of thing is illegal or your conscience is so totally seared
that this kind of activity seems right to you. Beware, God warns us in
Proverbs, "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way
of destruction" (Prov 14:12).

i...

Old March 19th 04, 02:22 AM
Gunny Bunny

"Amos Soma" wrote in message
Does it not bother you that what you are requesting is absolutely illegal?
If you want the Shredder 8 chess engine BUY IT. You either are not aware
that this sort of thing is illegal or your conscience is so totally seared
that this kind of activity seems right to you. Beware, God warns us in
Proverbs, "There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the

way
of destruction" (Prov 14:12).

Not illegal to download Warez in Canada only Upload Warez God luvs
Canada

Old March 19th 04, 10:13 AM
HD

Don Corleone skrev:
As far as I know, Shredder bug is fixed...

Do search for Shredder 8 *Crackfix* (c) Chessbase (dev-s8cf.rar) by
DEViANCE.

I'm sure you're adressing the "2 ply after move 25"-bug in THEIR
Shredder version, as we've read about in this ng, and not the "errors"
that occasionally appear in lines of analysis??!

Anyway, the program is worth the relative small prize Chessbase takes -
and so are most of their programs - especially if you're a serious user
of chess programs and/or and serious chessplayer. Ok, that's just my
oppinion...

HD

m...

Old March 19th 04, 02:56 PM
Liam Too

You're talking about a different bug for illegal CDs.

The one that I'm talking about pertains to CDs bought legally. It is
the random glitch which happens in "infinite analysis". The first
couple of moves are fine but on the following ones, you'll see a piece
being sacrificed with no compensation at all. It doesn't happen all
the time, but it's annoying when it does it's weird thing sometimes.

"Don Corleone" wrote in message ...
As far as I know, Shredder bug is fixed...

Do search for Shredder 8 *Crackfix* (c) Chessbase (dev-s8cf.rar) by
DEViANCE.

m...

Old March 19th 04, 06:13 PM
HD

Liam Too skrev:
You're talking about a different bug for illegal CDs.

The one that I'm talking about pertains to CDs bought legally. It is
the random glitch which happens in "infinite analysis". The first
couple of moves are fine but on the following ones, you'll see a piece
being sacrificed with no compensation at all. It doesn't happen all
the time, but it's annoying when it does it's weird thing sometimes.

Well, if this bug - we've discussed it in another tread - only appears
in the illegal copi'es, why does it show up in my "directly from
Chessbase, Hamburg" copy too??? And btw, it also appears in Shredder 7.04.
Anyway, as I wrote to you there's some good work arounds to fix the
problem, but with different analysis (Did you read that?).

HD

Old March 19th 04, 06:15 PM
HD

Liam Too skrev:

You're talking about a different bug for illegal CDs.

The one that I'm talking about pertains to CDs bought legally.

Sorry!!
I was reading you answer with my head between my feeds, it seems!

Disregard my last post, please!

HD