Old August 14th 04, 07:48 PM
Chuck

Default Bobby Fischer Sent to Long-Term Detention Center

Bobby Fischer Sent to Long-Term Detention Center

http://home.att.net/~bobbyfischer/Bo...r_in_Japan.htm
Old August 15th 04, 08:42 AM
Chuck

Oh I love what Spassky says in his letter to Bush.

http://home.att.net/~bobbyfischer/Ex...or_Fischer.htm
The letter noted that Spassky and Fischer had "committed the same crime," by
playing the match in Yugoslavia and added: "Put sanctions against me also.
Arrest me. And put me in the same cell with Bobby Fischer. And give us a
chess set."

Once again, its all political.

om...