Old August 14th 04, 08:30 PM
Florida Chess

Default South FL chess coach for a 6yo?

Anyone know of any IMs or GMs to coach a 6yo in chess in South Florida?

Also a camp or group would be a good alternative as well

Thank you

Old August 14th 04, 10:30 PM
Ray Gordon

Let him play on the chess servers. They record games as well.

--
http://www.cybersheet.com/library.html
Four Free E-books on the seduction of beautiful women

http://www.cybersheet.com/easy.html
Seduction Made Easy: How ASF Changed The World

"I ain't gonna play Sun City" (but our chessplayers played Libya; for
shame).
om...