Old November 20th 04, 07:56 AM
Mogath3

Default I am looking for an elo rating calculator program

I am looking for an elo rating calculator program. EloCalc doesn't fit my needs
and I don't want to use one online. It needs to be a downloadable program. Been
looking for awhile and have turned up nothing. Any help anyone can provide is
greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.

Regards,
Jeff
Old November 20th 04, 01:39 PM
RPM1

"Mogath3" wrote ...
I am looking for an elo rating calculator program. EloCalc doesn't fit my

needs
and I don't want to use one online. It needs to be a downloadable program.

Been
looking for awhile and have turned up nothing. Any help anyone can provide

is
greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.

Try:
http://www.playwitharena.com/directo...ad.htm#elostat

Patrick

Old November 20th 04, 01:48 PM
NoKetch

I am looking for an elo rating calculator program. EloCalc doesn't fit my
needs
and I don't want to use one online. It needs to be a downloadable program.
Been
looking for awhile and have turned up nothing. Any help anyone can provide is
greatly appreciated. Thanks very much.

Regards,
Jeff

EloStat is very good, and it's a downloadable program. I don't have the url
handy, but you should be able to find it with Google.

Old November 23rd 04, 04:25 PM
Mogath3

EloStat is very good, and it's a downloadable program. I don't have the url
handy, but you should be able to find it with Google.

I can't seem to get EloStat to work. Maybe I should have clarified that I need
it for human consumption. I just started a chess club and would like to start
rating games. Any further help is appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff

Old November 23rd 04, 11:01 PM
NoKetch

I can't seem to get EloStat to work. Maybe I should have clarified that I
need
it for human consumption. I just started a chess club and would like to start
rating games. Any further help is appreciated.

Regards,
Jeff

There is an excellent readme.txt file included with EloStat. Did you read this
documentation? How can anyone help you if you only report that you can't get it
to work? What exactly is the problem? EloStat will work with any pgn files,
whether players are human or computer engines.

Regards
Dave

Old November 24th 04, 05:49 AM
Nitin

All the best Chess Engines can be yours for an amazing price! I am
giving engines worth hundreds of dollars for a unbelievable price of
only 10$ ! The engines are :-
1) Chess tiger 14 ,15
2) Shredder 5.32, 6, 7 ,8
3) Nimzo 8
4) Junior 7, 8
5) Hiarcs 6, 7, 8, 9
6) Fritz 7, 8
8) Gambit Tiger 2
9) Deep Fritz 7
10) Deep Junior 6,7
11) Rebel 12
12) SOS
13) Phalanx
14) Patzer
15) Little Goliath Gold edition
16) AnMon
Send 10$(usd) to my PAYPAL account and i will
send you my website address where you can download the entire package.
- nitin
Old December 18th 04, 06:37 AM
Adrian MacNair

"Nitin" wrote in message
om...
All the best Chess Engines can be yours for an amazing price! I am
giving engines worth hundreds of dollars for a unbelievable price of
only 10$ ! The engines are :-
1) Chess tiger 14 ,15
2) Shredder 5.32, 6, 7 ,8
3) Nimzo 8

Many of the engines you mention are available as .eng files when you buy new
chessbase versions... I am assuming you ripped each of these from a warez
site and now you want to make money off them.