Old November 24th 04, 05:42 AM
Nitin

Default Amazing engine package here->

All the best Chess Engines can be yours for an amazing price! I am
giving engines worth hundreds of dollars for a unbelievable price of
only 10$ ! The engines are :-
1) Chess tiger 14 ,15
2) Shredder 5.32, 6, 7 ,8
3) Nimzo 8
4) Junior 7, 8
5) Hiarcs 6, 7, 8, 9
6) Fritz 7, 8
8) Gambit Tiger 2
9) Deep Fritz 7
10) Deep Junior 6,7
11) Rebel 12
12) SOS
13) Phalanx
14) Patzer
15) Little Goliath Gold edition
16) AnMon
Send 10$(usd) to my PAYPAL account and i will
send you my website address where you can download the entire package.
- nitin