Old December 6th 04, 10:24 AM
Mariana Monteiro da Costa

Default X3DFritz files

I got from the Net three files for my Fritz (X3DFritz.cbe X3DFritz.cbj and
X3DFritz.eng) but I don't where to put them in my Fritz program so they
work.

Can any one help me?

Thanks
Drazen

Old December 19th 04, 11:37 AM
varunpant

Just put the cbj and cbe files under training folder in Chessbase, and
X3DFritz under the engines folder.
Next time you open Fritz, you can select the X3DFritz.eng to play.
Really, only the eng file needs to placed under the engines folder in case
you have a licensed copy of any chessbase products.
BTW, you mentioned that you got these files from the net.
From Where?
;-)

too many EMD files for the folder? jake johnson rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 3 July 10th 04 07:18 AM
Old Bookup Files? Gollum rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 10 June 16th 04 09:32 AM
Old Bookup Files?? Gollum rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 2 June 7th 04 01:57 PM
Chess books - why no PGN files made available online? Dr. David Kirkby rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) 10 May 8th 04 01:53 AM
Chess books - why no PGN files made available online? Dr. David Kirkby rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 9 May 7th 04 04:19 AM