Old December 6th 04, 02:51 PM
Simon Taylor

Default Origin of Chess

"Henri Arsenault" wrote in message

STANLEY RANDOM CHESS INTRODUCED & EXPLAINED FOR BEGINNERS
by GM Gregory Topov

chess as we know it is merely a simplified form
and development from Stanley Random Chess (SR Chess)

This looks to be identical to what I found here at this correspondence chess
site:
http://www.schemingmind.com/journala...?article_id=13

Simon

Old December 6th 04, 06:34 PM
Alan OBrien

"Simon Taylor" wrote in message
. ..
"Henri Arsenault" wrote in message

STANLEY RANDOM CHESS INTRODUCED & EXPLAINED FOR BEGINNERS
by GM Gregory Topov

chess as we know it is merely a simplified form
and development from Stanley Random Chess (SR Chess)

This looks to be identical to what I found here at this correspondence
chess
site:
http://www.schemingmind.com/journala...?article_id=13

The whole idea is just not that funny!