Old December 12th 04, 03:45 PM
Kevin L. Bachler

Default Filtering Doubles in Chess Base 9 and 8

In the past I have been happy with The Ultimate Game Collection, but recently
picked up version 5 and the amount of doubles was much higher than my past
experience. I was disappointed.

I tried to filter this with both CB 8 and CB 9, but they actually killed the
games with more header information, even though I told each to keep the game
with more header info.

Has anyone else run into this?

--
Kevin L. Bachler