Old January 2nd 05, 08:07 PM
EZoto

Default Thanks.

I got the information for Chessmaster on NT from the website so thanks
for the info. It is sad. I have another request though. Is there
anywhere where I can download the 16 bit chess engines that would work
in Fritz 5.16? I remember there was a Hiarcs engine for fritz that
was 16 bit and other engines that use to be in 16 bit. Thanks for any
help.

EZoto
Old January 2nd 05, 09:44 PM
HD

EZoto wrote:
I got the information for Chessmaster on NT from the website so thanks
for the info. It is sad. I have another request though. Is there
anywhere where I can download the 16 bit chess engines that would work
in Fritz 5.16? I remember there was a Hiarcs engine for fritz that
was 16 bit and other engines that use to be in 16 bit. Thanks for any
help.

EZoto

Maybe some of this could useful?!

http://www.gambitchess.com/progr.htm