Old July 9th 03, 07:12 AM
Mig

Default Mig Migged

Eh? When was this?! My current ICC rating is 2558 and has probably
never been much higher than that. My Playchess.com rating is probably
over 2400.

I'm never sure if the people here believe all the anonymous lies or
just figure it's the same person posting and agreeing with himself.

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:37:13 GMT, "Gunny Bunny"
wrote:

Mig was on ICC with a GM rating. It was proven that he was using a Computer
Software program to boost his rating. In other words, (C)heating !!

Old July 9th 03, 12:35 PM
Mark Houlsby

Mig wrote in message . ..
Eh? When was this?! My current ICC rating is 2558 and has probably
never been much higher than that. My Playchess.com rating is probably
over 2400.

I'm never sure if the people here believe all the anonymous lies or
just figure it's the same person posting and agreeing with himself.

Hello Mig

In this case at least, it's not "the same person posting and agreeing
with himself.".

Here's another example of "Gunny Bunny"'s devastating charm and
dazzling repartee:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?D2A435435

Bad as he undoubtedly is, Sloan would never stoop to in-your-face
banal expletives. Whoever "Gunny Bunny" is, he's not Sloan. He *is* an
imbecile though. I usually ignore him.

Best
Mark