Old July 10th 03, 01:47 AM
Benoit St-Jean

Default Looking for utility

Anyone knows a programs that from a position will list all available moves?

I need a DOS program so I can redirect the list of moves in a file.

Thank you.

--
-----------------
Benoit St-Jean

Old July 10th 03, 01:52 PM
Jan Leffers

Crafty can do it. Use a Crafty.rc file like this:

log off
setboard r1q1r1k1/p4pp1/2p2n1p/1pPp1b2/1P1P4/PQ4P1/3N1PBP/R1B1R1K1 b - -
display ply1
analyze
end

I use this to check the movegen-function in my hobby-engine.

Regards
Jan Leffers