Old July 13th 03, 12:31 PM
Prometh

Default Chess Mentor

Hi,
I found a demoversion of Chess Mentor ( http://www.chess.com/ ) and would like
to know if anyone of you purchased this software and uses it to train chess.
Could you share your experience and tell me if you think that you could improve
your game by the use of Chess Mentor. Also I would like to know how you value
Chess Mentor compared with the software of Chessbase and Chessassistent or
Convekta. Perhaps you know a further software to improve my game ? I plan to
buy the course of Silman for advanced player and may be you can convince me
too. Besides does anyone know if there exists a dealer in germany, where I can
buy it ? www.gambitsoft.com doesnt work ...
Tanks for your answers and please excuse my poor english
Frank