Old July 14th 03, 02:34 AM
Proboscis

Default So how is the Novag Star Diamond?

I have been dying to find out more about the Novag Star Diamond, but
there seems to be very little information about this new computer on
line.

Because of my geografical location, I cannot have any hands on
experience, so I would need to order the thing more or less blindly...

Can anybodiy tell a bit more now about their personal experience with
this machine?

And how about the Novag Star Sapphire? Is it out already?