Old July 18th 03, 02:09 AM
Jonas Forsslund

Default Positions -> Game list

Hi
I am developing a open source program which handle DGT sensor boards.
Now i am in need for a algoritm or similar for calculate moves.

Every change on the board is recognised as a position, like
a FEN string. A change appears if a pawn "dissapear", and
next change is when it "appears" again on another square.
So with a number of FEN strings i will have a
number of moves. Any premade code for this?

Thanks
Jonas Forsslund

Old July 18th 03, 06:24 AM
JVarsoke

Jonas Forsslund wrote in message ...
Hi
I am developing a open source program which handle DGT sensor boards.
Now i am in need for a algoritm or similar for calculate moves.

Every change on the board is recognised as a position, like
a FEN string. A change appears if a pawn "dissapear", and
next change is when it "appears" again on another square.
So with a number of FEN strings i will have a
number of moves. Any premade code for this?

You might want to check out http://ictk.sourceforge.net

-jvarsoke