Old July 22nd 03, 04:05 PM
kempelen

Default how to built a document for fast refresh of opening variants and ideas.

Hi;
I am worried how peope organice their opening ideas for a fast look.
I mean: has any of you have a on-the-fly and fast "refresh ideas
notepad" for openings?. How do you built it: word processor, special
chess software,....? What do you put there? I am thinking on build an
on the fly document to easy remember main points of my collection of
opening variants ideas that I have in a lot of PGNs so when I need to
remember main points of an opening after a time without playing chess
don't look across all those PGN with variants.
thx
Old July 23rd 03, 12:51 AM
Simon Waters

Old August 1st 03, 08:33 PM
Jim Roe

Chess Assistant 7.1 does all these things and more.
Operates in and chess game format. Check out thir web site.
Also check out the Total Chess training.
om...