Old July 23rd 03, 01:48 PM
laocmo

Default 2-D board CM9000

This may have been asked already, I don't know if you have a FAQ, but is
there any way to change the size of the 2-D board in Cm9000?

Old July 23rd 03, 07:02 PM
John Merlino

"laocmo" wrote in message news:[email protected]
This may have been asked already, I don't know if you have a FAQ, but is
there any way to change the size of the 2-D board in Cm9000?

There are two different kinds of 2D boards in CM9000. There are the
FIXED SIZE boards that are available in the list that is displayed if
you press the "2D" button, and obviously these are not resizeable.

If you select the "True 3D" button, however, you will see that there
are many piece sets that are in a group called "Flat". Select one of
these Flat piece sets (whichever you prefer), and choose an
appropriate board to go with them, and then press "OK". THEN press F5
to automatically orient the board to a "2D top-down" view. You can
then, via the mouse wheel or PageUp and PageDown keys, make the board
bigger or smaller so it becomes the size that you want.

jm