Old July 25th 03, 10:33 PM
mickeyblake

Default Fritz 7 or 8

F8 is slightly stronger, several changes made to the server section. For
example there is greater interaction with the online server than with F7.
Is it worth the upgrade, yes if you play on the server.

Mickey

"Marcel Alsemgeest" wrote in message
At the moment I have Fritz 7 and am thinking of buying Fritz 8, but is it
really worth the money to "upgrade" to version 8? What are the differences
between the two versions? Any advice on this would be welcome!

Marcel

Old July 26th 03, 10:52 PM
Marcel Alsemgeest

Thanks for the advice. I've bought Fritz 8 this afternoon and indeed the
online function is better :-)

Marcel

"mickeyblake" schreef in bericht