Old July 27th 03, 01:05 AM
gordon.houlsby

Default Using fritz 8 opeing book with fritz 7

Harialbth wrote in message =
om...
Hi,
=20
Thanks to everyone who helped me get started with fritz 7. Now I'm
looking to get an opeing book. I was able to locate the one for fritz
8 [you know where .. Ha ha ha ] can i use that with fritz 7. If
not, does anybody have any idea where i might be able to find an
opeing book for version 7 ? or even where i might find fritz 8 for
that matter.

Try www.chessbase.com - they take all major credit cards.

Old July 27th 03, 10:12 PM
bruno de baenst

yes

"Harialbth" schreef in bericht
om...
Thanks, but that still doesn't answer my question: can fritz 8 opening
book be used with fritz 7 ?

"gordon.houlsby" wrote in message

Harialbth wrote in message
om...