Old July 30th 03, 06:52 PM
doyarenko

Default CA 7 direct tree

I have created a personal direct tree in chess assistant but it dont
show the number of games played in the tree, is there any way to solve
this?
Old August 1st 03, 12:25 AM
Robert Pawlak

There are a number of things that could be causing the behavior you are seeing.
Can you describe, in a step by step fashion, what you did to create and display
the tree?

The problem could be in the creation, or in the display, and that is why I ask.

Bob Pawlak (remove 1et.tw to e-mail)
Chess Assistance
http://www.chessassistance.com
Chess Reviews