Old August 1st 03, 11:51 PM
inTA

Default More live games! Junior 8 - The King 3.23 (SKR) now +9/-5/=14 (57%)

Time Control:

40/2 hours + 20/1 hour + 30mins rest:
Hardwa Dual AMD 2400+ 1 cpu each
128 MB Hash each.
Permanent Brain on.
Own books (The King is using F6's general.ctg) with learning.
Complete Set of 3, 4, 5 Piece Tablebases

Junior Test London 2003

Junior 8 򚸝浇浇111000浇00浇1111 16.0/28

Visit http://mysite.freeserve.com/intagran...est/index.html

Here you can download games from this and previous tournaments and play
through
the games on a Java Chess Applet.

Click on The "Live!" link (on the page above) to display the current game.
Updating every minute with the clocks displayed along side the
players name.

Old August 4th 03, 04:50 AM
Argo

Visit http://mysite.freeserve.com/intagran...est/index.html

Your site is pretty impressive! Well done!
I like these tests really much, we have always some doubt
about real chess program strenght, but at least now we
can check ourself.

Thanx for ur work
Argo

PS
Can't wait till november: 2003 world chess compuer championship
WOW ;-)
Old August 4th 03, 12:38 PM
inTA

"Argo" wrote in message
om...
Visit http://mysite.freeserve.com/intagran...est/index.html

Your site is pretty impressive! Well done!
I like these tests really much, we have always some doubt
about real chess program strenght, but at least now we
can check ourself.

Thanx for ur work
Argo

You are welcome. I spent quite a while fiddling with my program which
updates the page and I have unfortunately lost the source code. Its going to
be difficult to broadcast the next tournament I hold. If enough people are
making use of the live games I'll try to rewrite the code.

Can you tell me if you usually go through the games once they are finished
or do you follow the live broadcasts?

regards,

inTA

Old August 5th 03, 12:23 AM
Argo

Can you tell me if you usually go through the games once they are
finished or do you follow the live broadcasts?

Well, I discover your site only recently, I like to follow once in a
while the broadcast, then (as was the case for other events) I download
the games and I look for curious thing (a single win, draw...).

I like very much the possibility to go through the games with a
web interface.

Hope this helps, bye
Argo

PS: tomorrow I will go on vacation, no internet there...
Old August 5th 03, 08:02 AM
Eric Hallsworth

In article , inTA =anson
writes

"Argo" wrote in message
. com...
Visit http://mysite.freeserve.com/intagran...est/index.html

Your site is pretty impressive! Well done!
I like these tests really much, we have always some doubt
about real chess program strenght, but at least now we
can check ourself.

Thanx for ur work
Argo

You are welcome. I spent quite a while fiddling with my program which
updates the page and I have unfortunately lost the source code. Its going to
be difficult to broadcast the next tournament I hold. If enough people are
making use of the live games I'll try to rewrite the code.

Can you tell me if you usually go through the games once they are finished
or do you follow the live broadcasts?

Hope you manage to get your site running live games again, it's nice
while working at one's PC to hop over from time-to-time to see how the
current game is going.

Cheers... Eric
--
With best wishes from:
Eric Hallsworth, The Red House, 46 High St. Wilburton, Cambs CB6 3RA, England.