Old August 9th 03, 03:04 AM
Robert Pawlak

Default Question on Chess Assistant 7 and analysis functions

You can automatically send each move that is played to background analysis. The
engine then analyzes the moves automatically, while you do other things. As the
analysis is completed for a move, it changes color.

As the game is completed, you will also see a little graph of the computer
evaluations for each move.

Bob Pawlak (remove 1et.tw to e-mail)
Chess Assistance
http://www.chessassistance.com
Chess Reviews
http://www.chessreviews.com

Old September 15th 03, 04:01 AM
Anon Anonymous

But I assume the results of the analysis would not be visible while the ICC
game is still in progress - otherwise this could provide a possibility for
computer-cheating on ICC.

nm

Old September 15th 03, 11:42 PM
Robert Pawlak

But I assume the results of the analysis would not be visible while the ICC
game is still in progress - otherwise this could provide a possibility for
computer-cheating on ICC.

That would be correct. CA goes to great lengths to avoid using the program for
cheating.