Old August 9th 03, 11:02 PM
Olivier D

Default Kasparov Chessmate lie

Hello,

I bought today Kasparov Chessmate from Hexacto. The box says that inside are
the free PalmOS and Pocket PC version.
This is what decided me to purchase it instead of CM9000.

.... There is NO palmOS version. The install program just tries to download
it by ftp, but since palmOS versionis not released yet (see hexacto.com
product page), it doesn't get it.

To me, this is a robbery. I feel fool-mate... I'd like Kasparov to know what
kind of product he endorsed!!!
So be careful...

Olivier