Old August 10th 03, 11:19 AM
Alexander Fischer

Default Fritz8 - training after full analysis

Hello,
I seem not to be able to use my new Fritz8 fully yet. What I'm
wondering:

I played a Blitz game, in which I definitely made some serious
mistakes. Then I let Fritz analyze it, and ticked "Verbose", and
"Training". It came up with the "??"-sign after a move, and also gave
some sentences like "doesn't pull the bull..." etc. However, I don't
get the "quiz questions" like they say in the manual:
"“Training” makes it generate quiz questions like
“How would the (inferior) move x be refuted?” or
“Why didn’t White play x takes y?” These questions
come up when you are replaying the game. "

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance,
Alex