Old August 13th 03, 09:54 PM
Andy

Default Maurice Ashley Teaches Chess - s/w problem

Anyone had any problems running Maurice Ashley Teaches Chess on Windows 98 ?
It crashes my PC after running for say 20mins.
It might be to do with the sound or graphics as these both sometimes appear
slightly distorted.

Any ideas ?

Old August 16th 03, 05:49 AM
Johnson Johnny

i have that program and windows 98 and have never had any trouble
with it whatsoever quite possibly it is that.

-David-