Old August 19th 03, 04:05 PM
John Cordes

Default Fritz 7: How to let engine play a Setup Position

On 19 Aug 2003 06:59:09 -0700, Moozie wrote:
I would like a setup position of an endgame be finished by "engine
versus engine". I use Fritz 7. I can choose for "engine versus
engine", but it will start a new game. Not my setup position game.

Has anybody an idea on how to do this?

Thanx,

Moozie

Maybe try Shootout, under Tools - Analysis - Shootout.

John

Old August 19th 03, 11:14 PM
Damir Ulovec

Ummm, are you planing to try this with only one, or two engines at the same time
(eg. Fritz 5.32 vs Fritz 7, or Fritz 7 vs Fritz 7)?
Because "CeeBee" was give you the answer for the first choice, and "John Cordes"
was give you the answer for the second one.
Cheers...

om...