Old August 25th 03, 04:58 PM
John Merlino

Default Majestic Chess - I love it!

Anthony PDC antdeclan_at_hotmail.com wrote in message . ..
Hallo all.

I bought Majestic Chess the other day and I must say it's dead
brilliant - especially in Adventure mode: witty, involving,
challenging, educational. Lots of thought has gone into it, and
there's much to explore and LEARN, in an absorbing, wonderfully cool
graphical environment.

I have only played in Adventure mode so far (currently on Chapter 4)
It's fun to pit your wits against it and I'd recommend it to anyone
interested in chess at a learning/intermediate level.

Well-done, and thank you Sierra/Fluent Entertainment/Hoyle for
bringing this great kind of hybrid game/learning tool to, among
others, evidently permanent chess dilettantes like me (alas!)

My roomie is now playing with it - and it's rekindled his interest in
chess Gotta be good!

Regards,

Anthony

Asus P4P800/XP

You're very welcome. We are happy that you like it.

jm
Old August 27th 03, 11:42 PM
gameloverfreak

Not sure if the game is availbe to buy in the UK, but i know you can
buy it online. If you go to the gaming site
http://www.majesticchess.com, i know that you are able to make a
ourchase of the game by clicking on the link "Buy NOw" HOpe that info
will help you out. Good luck with playing chess

"zzchess" wrote in message ...
Is it available to buy in the UK yet?

"superbird20000" wrote in message
om...
I am totally into this majestic Chess program too. I checked out the
demo one day and I was blowna way. This program is definitley like no
other. I, like you, really like the adventure portion...it is
awesome!! So have you chess skills improved? What else do you like
about this program? Did you ever check out the demo?
http://hoyle.sierra.com/majestic_chess.html

. ..

Old August 28th 03, 01:53 PM
Bill

I bought the game on sale at Best Buy. You can also get it from their
website.
"John Merlino" wrote in message
om...
(gameloverfreak) wrote in message

. com...
Not sure if the game is availbe to buy in the UK, but i know you can
buy it online. If you go to the gaming site
http://www.majesticchess.com, i know that you are able to make a
ourchase of the game by clicking on the link "Buy NOw" HOpe that info
will help you out. Good luck with playing chess

Currently, this will not work. The "Buy Now" link goes to
www.ebworld.com, which is the "semi-international" site for
Electronics Boutique. This site ships to many countries, but NOT the
UK.

jm