Old July 18th 05, 07:42 AM
Jason Repa-bot

Default New Address for Sam Sloan

Sam Sloan, under his usual delusion that somebody somewhere in the
world actually cares, divulged:

I lost the apartment while I was in jail in Afghanistan in 1978, so I
had no choice but to go live with my girlfriend, who then produced two
children.

What did you do? Sneeze in her direction?

Thanks for sharing all this, Sam.

By the way, how are the hemorrhoids?