Old July 20th 05, 06:15 PM
Andreas van Elst

Default pocket fritz with acer n30

Does anyone use pocket fritz on a acer n30 pocket pc? I managed to install
but there seem to be some problems.

Old July 21st 05, 02:36 AM
Les Lawrence

Did you email chessbase with your problems? They have always provided me
with good support.

Old July 22nd 05, 12:44 PM
Junior Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas van Elst
Does anyone use pocket fritz on a acer n30 pocket pc? I managed to install
but there seem to be some problems.
Hi
I have an Acer N35 and have similar problems but PF works ok on my old Casio Pocket PC