Old July 22nd 05, 03:53 AM
Jerry Creed

Default I'm a Patzer; I Bought Chess Mentor

Not really, I'm just under Kasparov...............he lives in the condo
above me.

I've been trying to find one other guy that bought Chess Mentor. I might be
their best and ONLY customer.

Nobody answers the phone, or the email or fills the orders. Is it me?
Hello, is this on????

Jerry

Old July 24th 05, 01:01 AM
Matt Nemmers

You were the one stupid enough to buy that crappy program. What do you
expect?

Matt

Old July 24th 05, 03:14 AM
Jerry Creed

I am stupid, that's true, but how did you find out about the program. I
mean, what do you know about it. Don't tell me you were the other stupid
guy!
Seriously, from where doth come your wisdom and ****?

ups.com...

Old July 24th 05, 03:48 AM
Jason Repa

Jerry Creed wrote:
I am stupid, that's true, but how did you find out about the program. I
mean, what do you know about it. Don't tell me you were the other stupid
guy!
Seriously, from where doth come your wisdom and ****?

Just so you know -- and in case you didn't -- that was the real Matt
Nemmers. Only Jason Repa posts from .

Jason Repa

Old July 24th 05, 04:10 AM
Jason Repa

Jason Repa wrote:

Jerry Creed wrote:

I am stupid, that's true, but how did you find out about the program.
I mean, what do you know about it. Don't tell me you were the other
stupid guy!
Seriously, from where doth come your wisdom and ****?

Just so you know -- and in case you didn't -- that was the real Matt
Nemmers. Only Jason Repa posts from .

I meant to say that was NOT the real Matt Nemmers.

(The come on this keyboard gets sticky sometimes -- can't help it.)

Jason Repa

Old July 26th 05, 04:07 AM
Vladyslav Kosulin

Jerry Creed wrote:

Not really, I'm just under Kasparov...............he lives in the condo
above me.

I've been trying to find one other guy that bought Chess Mentor. I might be
their best and ONLY customer.

Nobody answers the phone, or the email or fills the orders. Is it me?
Hello, is this on????

May be, they just closed the office for vacation. In Europe this is quite popular approach. But they had to put some notice on their web site, of course.

Regards,
Vlad

Old August 1st 05, 08:09 PM
Muggs

This is on their website:

ATTENTION: Aficionado Inc., maker of Chess Mentor software, is currently
undergoing corporate restructuring. During that time there will be no
further sales or support of Chess Mentor.

After the company reorganization has been completed, this site will be
updated.

Muggs