Old August 1st 05, 08:41 PM
controlit

Default Crafty whereabouts?

Dr Hyatts ftp server is either down or simply banned me for
no apparent reason. I'm in desperate need of the latest crafty
it's been a while since I even used an engine against myself
and talk about crying over this. If you have an idea what the
latest version is and where I can get it, I'd be grateful!

PS I know it's a longshot but and md5 sum of what ever version
would also be appreciated if I find the little devil on some
unreliable network. Thanks!
Old August 2nd 05, 04:01 AM
rt

controlit wrote in news:LVuHe.30579$d5.183638
@newsb.telia.net:

Dr Hyatts ftp server is either down or simply banned me for
no apparent reason. I'm in desperate need of the latest crafty
it's been a while since I even used an engine against myself
and talk about crying over this. If you have an idea what the
latest version is and where I can get it, I'd be grateful!

PS I know it's a longshot but and md5 sum of what ever version
would also be appreciated if I find the little devil on some
unreliable network. Thanks!

There are a couple of versions at

http://www.bluepaul.com/crafty1.htm

rt
Old August 2nd 05, 09:27 AM
controlit

I found the source for Crafty 19.9 I was unable to compile it with
cygwin. If someone had any luck with the windows compilation that
produced an output file. Hell, I'd store the binary free of charge
on my webserver!

Old August 2nd 05, 02:02 PM
rt

controlit wrote in news7GHe.143118$dP1.496894
@newsc.telia.net:

rt wrote:
controlit wrote in news:LVuHe.30579$d5.183638
@newsb.telia.net:

Dr Hyatts ftp server is either down or simply banned me for
no apparent reason. I'm in desperate need of the latest

crafty
it's been a while since I even used an engine against myself
and talk about crying over this. If you have an idea what

the
latest version is and where I can get it, I'd be grateful!

PS I know it's a longshot but and md5 sum of what ever

version
would also be appreciated if I find the little devil on some
unreliable network. Thanks!

There are a couple of versions at

http://www.bluepaul.com/crafty1.htm

rt

Dr Hyatts ftp server is working today.
rt

Old August 2nd 05, 06:02 PM
CiccioSPICE

"controlit" ha scritto nel messaggio
I can only see source distrobutions. They're useless to me.

There are not executable version on Hyatt ftp site. Try this one:

http://www.freewebs.com/bkhofmann/

or these:

http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/html/downl...ty_1919_DC.zip
http://wbec-ridderkerk.nl/html/downl...ty_1915_DC.zip