Old August 10th 05, 05:11 PM
Adrian MacNair

Default Chessbase True Type Font for Figurines

I accidently deleted these fonts during a system purge and then my Fritz GUI
was left with "blindwhite" for the figurines. I couldn't see anything. After
three hours of searching for a solution, I stupidly realized that Chessbase
provides the fonts on the installation CD. Note that the fonts are NOT
installed during a reinstall, but they have them on the CD using explorer. I
thought I would post this here since google was useless for helping me fix
this problem, and the next google someone does might come up with this
helpful post.

The End....?

Old August 10th 05, 05:43 PM
controlit

Yeah, this is exactly the way you help people..in a year or two
some guy will definitely have found your post and will silently
thank you...