Old August 15th 05, 07:44 PM

Default Analyzing with Shredder 9

Has anyone been able to get Shredder9 (or Fritz8 for that matter) to
insert evaluation numbers into its analysis. It works fine when playing
against the engine but not when it analyzes games. I have the checkbox
'insert evaluation' checked in the options dialog. I think it should be
able to do this. If you read the help file on the 'Full Analysis'
function it talks about how it can create an evaluation profile during
its analysis.

Have I said "analysis" enough yet? The word has lost all meaning now.

-rick

Old August 16th 05, 04:50 PM
ThommyG

wrote in message
ps.com...
Has anyone been able to get Shredder9 (or Fritz8 for that matter) to
insert evaluation numbers into its analysis. It works fine when playing
against the engine but not when it analyzes games. I have the checkbox
'insert evaluation' checked in the options dialog. I think it should be
able to do this. If you read the help file on the 'Full Analysis'
function it talks about how it can create an evaluation profile during
its analysis.

Have I said "analysis" enough yet? The word has lost all meaning now.

-rick

In Fritz 8 if you run Blunder Check (ToolsAnalysisBlunder Check) it will
insert evaluations.
-Tom