Old August 16th 05, 10:40 PM
Lars Balzer

Default free downloadable chessgames

Dear chessfriends!

I have updated my page:
http://www.chessgameslinks.lars-balzer.info

ChessGamesLinks is a collection of links which link to WWW-pages all
around the world where you can download chessgames in various formats
(pgn, cbf, cbv, nic, si3, ...) for free!

And I am always searching for new links. Perhaps someone of you know
some other WWW-pages which I can add to my link-collection?

Best regards
Lars

--
Lars Balzer