Old August 17th 05, 09:27 PM
The Man Behind The Curtain

Default Chessmaster 9000

When playing tournaments, does anyone know why I can't get the screen I
want without having to manually remake it each time? I get the CM
default tournament screen, which I don't like: don't like the pieces,
don't like the color of the background, don't like all the clutter and
the side menu. I try to load one of my saved settings instead, but it
ignores me in tournament mode. I can go redo the screen step by step
myself each time, but that's a pain. Even when I save the game and quit
the tournament, when I come back I have CM's tournament screen again. I
can't understand why we can't just have the board and background we
want. Now I know how Fischer felt!

John

Old August 18th 05, 03:54 PM
André Gulliksen

The Man Behind The Curtain wrote:
When playing tournaments, does anyone know why I can't get the screen
I want without having to manually remake it each time? I get the CM
default tournament screen, which I don't like: don't like the pieces,
don't like the color of the background, don't like all the clutter and
the side menu. I try to load one of my saved settings instead, but it
ignores me in tournament mode. I can go redo the screen step by step
myself each time, but that's a pain. Even when I save the game and
quit the tournament, when I come back I have CM's tournament screen
again.

Sounds like a bug. Have you tried to create an extra user profile, and check
if the problem applies to all users?