Old August 20th 05, 04:05 PM
Muggs

Default Question for Arena users

Hello, I can't seem to find "Load Appearance" under Options as described in
the help file!
I have a .CFG file I saved before reformatting, But don't know how to load
it.

Thanks,
Muggs

Old August 21st 05, 12:36 AM
matt -`;'-

"Muggs" wrote in message ...
Hello, I can't seem to find "Load Appearance" under Options as described in
the help file!
I have a .CFG file I saved before reformatting, But don't know how to load
it.

Thanks,
Muggs

That is where it is supposed to be (i see it in mine) - maybe you should consider uninstall/reinstall Arena. Seems like it did not
install properly. Make a backup copy of your custom cfg file in another location 1st. Or email the author and see if he can help.

Old August 23rd 05, 03:47 AM
Muggs

BTW, I got an answer.

It is OptionsRestore Arena Settings.