Old August 22nd 05, 10:59 AM
Junior Member

Location: United Kingdom
Default pocket pc and internet play

Hello

could anyone advise me whether it is possible to play over the internet (chesbase, internet chess club) with a pocket pc? - i.e. which software to get if any.

Thanks
Old August 22nd 05, 01:01 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forester
Hello

could anyone advise me whether it is possible to play over the internet (chesbase, internet chess club) with a pocket pc? - i.e. which software to get if any.

Thanks
There are many actually. My suggestion is to go to, PocketGear.com and type in 'chess' in the search box. There are about 40 chess playing programs, many of which offers online chess with just about any PDA format. You can find what you are looking for and then some.
MDN