Old August 23rd 05, 08:49 AM
Martin Brown

Default Junior 7 Installation

Is there a way to install Junior 7 so that I don't have to always put
the CD in the drive to make it work properly?

The instructions are in German so maybe it explains how to install it
completely to run stand alone and I do not understand.

Fritz 8 installed and has a security code that allows it to work, but
whenever I switch engines to Junior if I forget to put the CD in it just
sits there and I win on time. Junior plays normally with the CD.

Does Shredder 8/9 have any similar issues installing on a portable?

Regards,
Martin Brown