Old August 26th 05, 09:52 AM
RocketMan

Default Chessbase: Engine matches

I am currently playing games between Chessbase engines on different
systems via a crossover patch cable. Could some one please explain to me how
to limit the number of games played automatically between the two engines? I
notice the 'only this game' button has 3 settings - White, Black, & Auto,
but I do not know how to limit the number of games played between the
engines to say 10 games each.
Also, is there a way to play a game between two different engines, e.g.
Fritz & Shredder, from a certain position (e.g. from the sixth move of a
Scheveningen)?
Thanks for any help. Sorry if the controls mentioned are inaccurate - I do
not have the Computer matches window open at the moment.

--

RocketMan