Old August 27th 05, 02:26 AM
Locksley O. Young

Default NEXT Game, PREVIOUS Game - Button - Fritz8

When viewing games in the database with Fritz8... I use the F10 key to
move to the next game. Now ChessReader by Chessbase has some Arrow
Buttons that you can use to do the same thing.. to move to next or
previous game in the database. Can I customize Frit8 to get those Arrows
also?

Thanks.
Locksley
Old August 31st 05, 06:48 AM
HD

Locksley O. Young wrote:
When viewing games in the database with Fritz8... I use the F10 key to
move to the next game. Now ChessReader by Chessbase has some Arrow
Buttons that you can use to do the same thing.. to move to next or
previous game in the database. Can I customize Frit8 to get those Arrows
also?

Thanks.
Locksley

I think the key shortcut is good, but if you want you can right-click in
the menu pane (the one above the board and the movelist with all the
buttons) and check 'database'.

HD