Old August 27th 05, 02:25 PM
Junior Member

Default Crafty SMP for OS X?

I was able to compile crafty19.19 to use both processors on my Power Mac G5. This required posix and mutex.

I would like to compile crafty19.20 to use two cpus, but I don't know how given that posix and mutex are no longer used.

It seems that lock.h needs to be modified for the darwin variant of FreeBSD.

Any help would be much appreciated!