Old August 28th 05, 05:15 PM
rt

Default UCI-2 engines for Arena

I'd like to use the Arena menu item "Levels/Limit Playing
Strength to ELO..." which is grayed out for all of the engines
(AnMon 5.50, Dragon 4.6, Nejmet 3.06, SOS 5.1 for Arena, Ruffian
1.05, Hermann 1.35 and Spike 0.9a) that came with Arena.
The engine must support UCI-2. I installed three engines,
Bringer,Homer and Monarch. Monarch is the only one that allows
"Levels/Limit Playing Strength to ELO...". Are there other UCI-2
engines?
tia,
rt
Old August 29th 05, 11:36 PM
cmcanulty

Where did you find Monarch to download? I also wanted an engine that
would play at limited strength. Anyone out there know of others?

Old August 30th 05, 12:57 AM
rt

"cmcanulty" wrote in
ups.com:

Where did you find Monarch to download? I also wanted an

engine that
would play at limited strength. Anyone out there know of

others?

http://www.stevemaughan.com/

rt