Old September 1st 05, 10:00 AM
|-|erc

Default Luke is a tool

HERE'S PROOF!!

http://www.ch3ss.com/luke-is-a-tool.gif taken today

Herc
--
Remember your opinion is not important

Old September 1st 05, 01:58 PM
Luke Webber

|-|erc wrote:
HERE'S PROOF!!

http://www.ch3ss.com/luke-is-a-tool.gif taken today

Um, two people playing chess on your crap website is supposed to prove
that it isn't a crap website? How much did you pay them to endure the
agony of that pathetic user experience you have on offer?

Or have you spent all the time you've been absent from aus.tv fixing
some of the many bugs I pointed out?

Whups! I just noticed that it was clearly /you/ using the alias Tom, as
shown on the screenshot, so there was only one other person involved
other than yourself. One user? Big success! Hell, for all I know the
other player was you as well.

BTW, you still haven't responded to my post pointing out that your
"mytelevision" site's content and HTML was all stolen from another site.
You have a lot of gall, Herc.

Luke
Old September 1st 05, 02:39 PM
|-|erc

I played 20 games today, didn't have breakfast until 2pm.

Herc
--
www.ch3ss.com/game.gif

I'm just not seeing what's wrong with this design.

Play www.CH3SS.com Now!

Old September 1st 05, 09:56 PM
Luke Webber

|-|erc wrote:
I played 20 games today, didn't have breakfast until 2pm.

Herc
--
www.ch3ss.com/game.gif

I'm just not seeing what's wrong with this design.

You're blind as well as insane. Now about that stolen website of yours...

Play www.CH3SS.com Now!

And hang out with with Herc the delusional knob.

Luke
Old September 1st 05, 11:46 PM
|-|erc

"Luke Webber" wrote in
|-|erc wrote:
I played 20 games today, didn't have breakfast until 2pm.

Herc
--
www.ch3ss.com/game.gif

I'm just not seeing what's wrong with this design.

You're blind as well as insane. Now about that stolen website of yours...

I'll tally up some of the quotes from the chatbar today and let you know
what people actually think. I think you just saw the empty site and used
that as leverage to justify your unqualified garbage "software" you litter
cyberspace with... that us proffessional programmers have to clean up.

Play www.CH3SS.com Now!

And hang out with with Herc the delusional knob.

Luke

said Luke the geriatric.

Herc

Old September 2nd 05, 08:11 PM

What's wrong with the design is that the page doesn't do anything! You
can't even move the pieces!

Learn how to code for more than one browser.

Old September 3rd 05, 04:14 PM
Chris F.A. Johnson

On 2005-09-01, |-|erc wrote:
I played 20 games today, didn't have breakfast until 2pm.

Herc
--
www.ch3ss.com/game.gif

I'm just not seeing what's wrong with this design.

Apart from being illegible, you mean?

--
Chris F.A. Johnson http://cfaj.freeshell.org
Shell Scripting Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach, 2005, Apress